Cloud Computing Courses
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Defining cloud computing
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
- Delivering services from the cloud
- Categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
- Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Handling varied loads with elasticity and seamless scalability
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
- Evaluating barriers to cloud computing
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
Exploiting Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Characterizing SaaS
- Minimizing the need for local hardware and software
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
- Optimizing cost and performance with the ability to scale on demand
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying Web applications
- Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Improving data availability
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service ( IaaS )
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
- Provisioning servers on demand
Building a Business Case
- Calculating the financial implications
- Analyzing current and future computing requirements
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
- Preserving business continuity
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
Cloud Computing Course Training in Mohali Chandigarh
A large number of MNCs are using cloud computing for various reasons like it is applicable everywhere in universe as services are customized according to requirement of client. Cloud computing is the priority for all top companies to run their business. Some of the top users of Cloud Computing are NASA, Nokia, and Netflix.
One can join our 6 weeks/months program to nourishes your skills in the field of cloud computing as we provides best industrial training in Chandigarh and Mohali, you can avail this opportunity to learn new concepts while working on live projects with industry professionals.
Why to join EME Technologies:
EME technologies is the best company in Chandigarh and Mohali providing best industrial training for 6 weeks/months in various technologies like Colou Computing, JAVA, PHP, Python, Embedded, PLC, Android, Big data and many more. Student who enrolled with us will get best of our services like: Training from a development based organization, get chance to work with developers on live projects.
We provide free of cost English speaking, resume writing, interview preparation classes for our students.
- We provide part time as well as full time job for students during training period.
- Best infrastructure in Chandigarh and Mohali.
- Motivational seminars are conducted for students as well as employees to motivate them which help them in achieving ones goal.
- Positive and healthy environment for students, interns and employees.
- Seminars and workshops are also conducted to keep them updated of new technologies.
- Professional trainer takes responsibility and set goals for candidates, solve problems and increase work efficiency. (Many More...)
During your industrial training you may get chance to work on projects like data duplication, cloud based bus, local train, train ticket, online book store, blood bank, attendance system and many more.
Salary package is very good as it started from 6 LPA for a fresher to 10 LPA after the experience of 3 years in the top reputed companies like amazon, Microsoft, Google, Adobe and many more.
Website LinksJava Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
PHP Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Python Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
IOT Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
IOS Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Android Training in Chandigarh | Mohali CCNA Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
CCNP Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
SEO Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Mechanical Engineering Industrial Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Civil Engineering Industrial Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Electronics and Communication Engineering Industrial Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
MBA Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
BBA Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Big Data Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Electrical Engineering industrial Training in Chandigarh | Mohali
Cloud Computing Tutorial In Hindi For Beginners
6 week| 3 months| 6 Months| 1 year stipend based
Basic computer knowledge| R & D
After completing your full course stipend or Job on behalf of performance during Training period
Two project will be covered in the class and then individual projects will be assigned to students. As the project is desktop application and students will be asked to give professional Look, Feel and Functionality to applications.
cloud computing courses, Python Training in Chandigarh, iot Training in Chandigarh, Java Training in mohali, cyber security course in chandigarh, digital marketing course in chandigarh, ios Development Training in Chandigarh, Big Data Course in Mohali, seo course in chandigarh, cloud computing course in mohali,
Our India Address
HEAD OFFICE - MOHALI
C-134, PUNCOM TECHNOLOGY PARK PHASE-8 INDUSTRIAL AREA MOHALI
BRANCH OFFICE - CHD
SCO 85-86,4th floor Sector 34-A,Chandigarh 160022 INDIA
BRANCH OFFICE - CHD
Plot J7,FCS Building 1st Floor, IT Park Chandigarh
BRANCH OFFICE - CANADA
EME Technologies 1551 Riverside Drive, Apt. 406, Ottawa, ON K1G 4B5 (Canada) +1-(613)-869-1089